“Finist” provides video monitoring of remote objects, using any mobile devices based on Android. Video control can be carried out both indoors and in vehicles; both with participation of the person on the place of supervision, and in the automatic mode.
“Finist” implements the following functions:
- Instant audio and video broadcasting in real time, with preservation of recordings in the cloud;
- Access (public or personalized with authentication) to the history of all video recordings and the ability to publish records on the Internet;
- Remote control of surveillance devices (smartphones). The observer can monitor each of the devices;
- Emergency notification of the observer from the surveillance device.
“Finist” has the following advantages in comparison with conventional video surveillance:
- Ability to use virtually any existing mobile devices based on Android (smartphones/tablets), which allows significant savings on hardware, installation, configuration and maintenance;
- Almost unlimited number of tracking devices, due to which you can deploy control systems and surveillance of any scale;
- The ability to save a video broadcast on a remote server without intermediate storage on local devices, which eliminates the possibility of forgery and falsification of data;
- Greater flexibility and scalability in comparison with peers using special hardware. By customizing and/or by developing additional software modules, exclusive administration systems, unique data protection mechanisms, etc. can be implemented;
- Ability to use mobile devices of citizens as a device for observation and fixation.
The above advantages make rational use of the “Finist” in the public sector. Among the most popular applications are the following:
- Video surveillance of communal property (yards, houses, etc.) and other objects in real time;
- Protection of objects of motor transport and control of their movement;
- Control over the performance by the housing and utilities workers of their duties with full or partial fixation of their actions and movements;
- The “SOS” button function to ensure the safety of employees during the performance of their duties;
- The function of controlling the movement of public transport, special equipment, emergency vehicles, etc.
Thus, the “Finist” will allow solving several urgent problems at once:
- By using an inexpensive technical solution, the quality of work of many public services can be significantly improved.
- The system offers an efficient and simple mechanism by which citizens are involved in monitoring the quality of public services. At the same time, direct contacts of citizens and state employees are limited, which corresponds to the priority directions of the state anti-corruption policy.
- Significantly reduce the cost of protecting state property, including utilities.
“Finist” – A new word in the field of security of the modern world!